Administration Course by City & Guilds UK MQF Level 4
The training programme is designed to enable participants to understand the key areas of administration, administrative services, customer service, routine office procedures, office and online ethics, office automation, effective English for business, secretarial duties, bookkeeping and accounts. It is also designed to provide students with the possibility of opting to delve deeper into other administrative training areas. The course aims to prepare students for secretarial jobs within Government Departments, Agencies, Local Councils, Parastatal Organizations and Private Industry, as well as for occupying an administrative role within the office or to work in project administration. This course includes work-related training and practice. Applicants have to be able to work within the industries concerned.
Programme Learning Outcomes:
- Use appropriate office equipment, office applications and online platforms, and routine procedures and standards.
- Take notes as well as transcribe business documents from a printed or handwritten copy to a suitable business standard.
- Communicate in different ways on the workplace and use the proper English to communicate online, with clients, letters and colleagues. This includes telephone skills.
- The Customer Service award covers the basic elements of how to deliver an excellence customer experience and will equip you with the necessary skills to work and support customer service delivery.
- The Book-keeping and Accounts award offers the opportunity for candidates to study the fundamentals of book-keeping and accounts in the context of a variety of settings. It concentrates on basic core areas which are met on a day to day basis in the accounting environment of any business and which underpin future studies in accounting.
- Personal assistant
- General Office Duties clerk.
- Contact centre agent
- Office administrator
Course Duration: 1 (one) Year
Students applying for this course should at least: –
- Post-Secondary study level of education
- Basic English skills that includes: –
- Able to w rite clearly
- Able to Read and Understand
- Able to communicate
- Basic ICT competence preferably in ECDL Base Modules.
- Level 3 qualification/ exam in Mathematics and English is essential.
- Customer Service Course Level 4
- Bookkeeping & Accounts Course Level 4
- Computerised Accounts Level 4
- ECDL-ECDL Expert Level 4
Courseware: Notes will be allowed to students on a TCTC Pen drive.
Course Content and Module Duration.
Course Training duration 483 hours including: –
- Effective Classroom Training 213 hours
- Assignment and Homework 190 hours.
Certification from City & Guilds UK and ECDL
Final certification recognised locally at MQF Level 4 in
- Customer Service
- Book-Keeping and Accounts
- ECDL EXPERT in IT
- Computerised Accounting
All-inclusive Official Health Care manual, additional notes and C&G Course Passport. This also includes an Internship at prospect employers.
Price on Request. Contact Us for further information