In addition to the visa application form, a valid travel document and two (2) passport-size photographs, applicants need to produce the following documentation:
- a valid return ticket, or
- a certificate of a reserved and prepaid journey.
- cash in convertible currency, or
- traveller’s cheques, or
- cheque books for a foreign currency account, or
- credit cards, or
- any other means that guarantees funds in hard currency.
- a letter of acceptance from the educational institution indicating entitlement to admission and details on course being undertaken
- hotel reservation or reservation for a similar establishment, or
- where a third-country national states that he/she shall stay at a person’s home or in an institution, the applicant must present a written declaration by the host which vouches for the host’s commitment to accommodate. The diplomatic mission and consular posts will verify such declarations, where such checks are necessary;
- a valid individual or group Travel Medical Insurance to cover any expenses which might arise in connection with repatriation for medical reasons, urgent medical attention and/or emergency hospital treatment. The insurance must be valid throughout the Schengen Member States and cover the entire period of the person’s stay. The minimum coverage is of € 30,000.